Among all the hosting service providers that we have used at sTdwares, over the years Bluehost is undoubtedly one of the top ones, with 99.9% uptime, 24/7 live chat support, free SSL Certificate, improved security, and unmetered bandwidth.
And if you are looking to build a WordPress website or blog, then Bluehost is the perfect hosting service provider for you, as it is recommended by WordPress as well.
Bluehost also has one-click WordPress installation and comes with a free domain (for the first year) and a free and intuitive site builder.
So, if you are looking for the cheapest basic shared hosting plan from the very best, click here or on the banner below and get started right away.
In this article today, I am going to tell you why Bluehost is the best shared hosting service provider of 2020. I am going to talk from my experience with hosting hundreds of websites for both my own businesses and for my clients, over the years.
Let’s get started.
Since a lot many years, Bluehost has been a top choice for institutions and individuals for hosting their websites, especially those built on WordPress.
If you are a beginner and look for basic shared hosting plans, then definitely you can go with Bluehost. It is very easy to register and get a plan of your choice based on your requirements. On top of that, it gives you an intuitive and one-click WordPress installation and a free site builder which can get you started in a matter of minutes.
Actually, with Bluehost you can get started with designing your website or blog in less than 20 minutes (again, based on your internet speed).
Like a lot of other hosting service providers, Bluehost provides the new users with a free domain for the first year. So, if you are just starting to build your website, you do not have to purchase a domain separately. It will come for free for one year along with your Bluehost hosting plan.
In the last 24 months, Bluehost has maintained a top notch 99.99% uptime with superfast page loading time. These are probably two most important features that you would expect from your hosting provider.
Let’s now talk about a few Pros and Cons of having Bluehost as your preferred hosting service provider. I think this is very important to know about both sides of the coin before you put in your money. More so, if you are only beginning.
Bluehost Hosting Service: PROS
- Best Uptime: As mentioned earlier, in the past two years, Bluehost has maintained an awesome 99.99% uptime. It is quite tremendous, and this makes Bluehost one of the top 3 hosting service providers worldwide.
- Best Load Speed: Bluehost has a record lead speed for pages hosted with them. Our clients at sTdwares are well aware of this fact and are happy with the load speed we provide to them for their websites.
- Low Pricing: The introductory pricing at Bluehost is not only cheap and pocket friendly, but it also enables those who are just starting and are a novice, and just want to dip their toe in the water before taking a plunge, a huge scope. It is one of the reasons that millions of users from all around the world are in love with Bluehost.
- Easy to use: For someone who is just starting on WordPress, Bluehost is probably the best shared hosting service provider. It can get you started in minutes. It is very easy to learn and use and even a beginner can find their way into the administration of websites very intuitively.
- Free Domain: When you buy your web hosting from Bluehost, you can avail of their offer and get a free domain for the first year. From the second year onwards, you will have to pay a nominal fee for the yearly domain charges. So, if you do not have a domain yet, do not purchase it from other providers and get it for free from Bluehost itself.
- Feature Rich Service: Bluehost comes with a lot of features inbuilt, which enables you to take full advantage of the product and get the most out of your investment. With a one-click WordPress installation, you get started with your WordPress website design within minutes. Bluehost also offers integration with eCommerce features and a plethora of various kinds of apps that are useful for running a business through your website.
- Officially Recognized: Bluehost is also officially recognized by WordPress, and hence is most reliable. At sTdwares, we work with plugins, themes, and hosting providers which are reliable, dependable, and recommended by WordPress. Bluehost, along with Dreamhost and Siteground, is recommended by WordPress for hosting their websites.
- Money-Back Guarantee: If none of the above features attract you, you can still go with Bluehost because it offers a 30-Day Money back guarantee to their customers. If anything goes wrong, which is a very rare case, and if you do not like the service for any reason, you can get your money back within 30 days. However, you need to know here that you get the refund ONLY on the web-hosting cost and not on other products which you might have bought, such as the domain.
- Round the Clock Support: With Bluehost, you also get 24/7 Customer support. Their chat support is awake all the time and has helped us in a lot of ways during our initial days. Bluehost is so much intuitive that you will never need support if you know even the basics of handling a computer. But still, if you run into a problem you can contact Bluehost support anytime.
- Reliable: Now, we must agree on one thing that Bluehost’s shared hosting service is much reliable and secured hosting and a lot of top bloggers and small business owners use their various hosting plans. Since so many big websites are hosted by Bluehost from all over the world, they must have something very good that they attract so many happy customers, right? It is this reason that we use and recommend Bluehost to our clients.
We have seen all the positives about using Bluehost, but they are not devoid of negatives too. It is not possible that one company will have only positives to talk about. Honestly, Bluehost has some cons. Let’s talk about those as well.
Bluehost Hosting Service: CONS
- Site Migration is Charged: If you want to migrate or move your website to Bluehost servers, you will be charged. It is not free, and you must pay a nominal charge every time you want to migrate your website on Bluehost. Now, if you are just starting blank, you do not fall into this bracket. Also, migrating websites is just a one-time task if you are shifting from other hosting providers and hence, can be entirely avoided if you start with Bluehost.
- High Renewal Rates: Almost every hosting provider offer low entry pricing to attract new customers and charge heavily for renewal. Bluehost is not any different. The renewal rates are higher than your entry prices. But if you compare with other hosting providers the rates of hosting your websites from the fourth year onward (or after the initial service period expires) are nominal too. Higher than entry pricing but nominal or equivalent to the market rates. Anywhere you go, you would have paid a similar amount.
That’s all I have in this article. I hope you are now sure why Bluehost is the best hosting provider of 2020. If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to comment below or get in touch with us through our contact page. For Bluehost Pricing and Hosting Plans, you may visit their website by clicking here.
Thanks for reading. Please subscribe you us here and do not forget to read the rest of our blog. I will see you in the next one. Take Care.